ShinobiBattles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Battles!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Village Changing

Go down 
+3
Bluddy
LonelyGirl
Mystogan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystogan

Village Changing Empty
PostSubject: Village Changing   Village Changing EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:44 pm

Village changing, we all know its not possible yet, but we as the community want to do so. However, make it difficult to do so, such as while your an outlaw, there will be some AI that are actually very powerful, or something similar.

Discuss here ways we can suggest an official suggestion to the admins on how to change villages.
Back to top Go down
LonelyGirl

LonelyGirl

Village Changing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Changing   Village Changing EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:16 pm

i like it for the case that if i don't like my village i can leave and hopefully change clans because supposedly different clans get different gains like hyuga clan gets tai which was not known before
but it should be hard so no one abuse it and all the strong people flees to the same village
Back to top Go down
Bluddy

Bluddy

Village Changing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Changing   Village Changing EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:21 am

right now people want to change to a different village just to claim kage as an achievement because they know they are stronger than the other people in the said village(s)
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

Village Changing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Changing   Village Changing EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:23 pm

Don't people who leave their villages get hunted down? Or is that just trouble makers like Saske and madara?
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu

Village Changing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Changing   Village Changing EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:31 pm

Bluddy. I remember k1ng saying that Kages wouldnt fight for that position, instead they would be chosen by village council.
Back to top Go down
namikaze2

namikaze2

Village Changing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Changing   Village Changing EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:22 am

there should be no village changing
if you leave ur village u should be a permanent outlaw
Back to top Go down
KazekageSarumi

KazekageSarumi

Village Changing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Changing   Village Changing EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:06 pm

namikaze2 wrote:
there should be no village changing
if you leave ur village u should be a permanent outlaw

Yeah, Im agreeing with this, then you should have two groups like the Akatsuki, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://shinobibattles.com/?id=13&act=viewprofile&member=
Sponsored content

Village Changing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Changing   Village Changing Empty

Back to top Go down

Village Changing
Page 1 of 1