ShinobiBattles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Battles!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle Arena #1 (Bluddy vs Sythis)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doran

Doran

Battle Arena #1 (Bluddy vs Sythis) Empty
PostSubject: Battle Arena #1 (Bluddy vs Sythis)   Battle Arena #1 (Bluddy vs Sythis) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:55 pm

(( Here will be the first training battle between Bluddy and Sythis. If someone thinks that he might be able to loose, it's better to leave, because loosing means that what I get from a 6-sided dice will be the days in Hospital without training. Once in Hospital, you may ask for me to use the dice for seeing if you are able to leave before. If I get a , you can leave hospital immediately. If I get a five, you have to wait one day. If less, nothing happens.

Referring to the battle, the turns work in the same way than the other one, but with a change. Now both of you write your turn, and then I'll throw the dices for the attack/defense actions, and you can ONLY write again if I have written the result of your actions. After that, I'll leave you the map. You can start whenever you want. If tomorrow you learn a Jutsu, you will be able to use it in here. You can train while you fight, but when the fight is over there is at least one rest day (No training) for each (including the winner). Obviously, the fight is another way of training, and your stats will rise after the end of it.

Here you've got the map. You can start the fight, or retreat and do not have any rest day (continue your training and start fighting when you think it's convenient) ))

Battle Arena #1 (Bluddy vs Sythis) Arena210
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/adeptsofchaos
Bluddy

Bluddy

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena #1 (Bluddy vs Sythis)   Battle Arena #1 (Bluddy vs Sythis) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Bluddy, knowing speed was his greatest attribute decided to set the area to fight and chose to begin in 3,2 on the open field

Last edited by Bluddy on Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sythis

Sythis

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena #1 (Bluddy vs Sythis)   Battle Arena #1 (Bluddy vs Sythis) EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:47 am

Sythis entered the battlefield running, and climbed up a tree to have a perfect sight of the battlefield (3,4).
Back to top Go down
http://worldrulerkira66.blogspot.com/
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena #1 (Bluddy vs Sythis)   Battle Arena #1 (Bluddy vs Sythis) EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:41 pm

Both Bluddy and Sythis had been expecting this. It was their true first test. They both showed their different ways of fighting by how they settled at the beginning: Bluddy wanted to take advantage by using his great speed, while Sythis was waiting for a surprise attack. Who would stop waiting and start the real fight?

(( You start with your favourite weapon: a) Katana b) Dagger c) 2 kunais
You also have 10 shurikens and one smoke bomb
If I think that someone's going to die, I'll stop the battle))

Last edited by Doran on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bluddy

Bluddy

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena #1 (Bluddy vs Sythis)   Battle Arena #1 (Bluddy vs Sythis) EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:42 pm

Bluddy being in the open field noticed a small figure crouched upon the top of a tree to the north

You tried to get the elevated position to see people, but the rule of thumb is if you can see someone, they can see you back!

Bluddy ran to the base of the tree (Action 1)
and hoping to catch Sythis off guard, Bluddy Body Flickered right up to Sythis with Katana in hand and sliced with all the momentum of his speed behind the blade (Action 2, 3)
Back to top Go down
Sythis

Sythis

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena #1 (Bluddy vs Sythis)   Battle Arena #1 (Bluddy vs Sythis) EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:14 pm

He he... Do you really think that you are going to defeat me with that technique? Desert Of Chaos! After some fast hand seals, Sythis used the Desert Of Chaos justsu (Action 1-2). Let's have some fun... he he... Sythis got down of the tree and started running straight, but with no intentioned direction (Action 3).
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena #1 (Bluddy vs Sythis)   Battle Arena #1 (Bluddy vs Sythis) EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Sythis' jutsu made Bluddy stop his attack: he was floating. He felt the tree dwon his feet, but he could only see an enormous quantity of sand around him, and Sythis running throw the forest. He could touch the tree, but was unable to see anything more than the desert. (No one has been hurted)
Back to top Go down
Bluddy

Bluddy

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena #1 (Bluddy vs Sythis)   Battle Arena #1 (Bluddy vs Sythis) EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:55 pm

That sand might be a problem if i cant see...

Bluddy recovering from the sudden sand veil launched a guided shuriken at Sythis (Action 1+2)

Thatll keep him on edge and not simply running...or maybe i should let him run and surprise him when he least expects it...

Bluddy started after Sythis and with his grater speed, catching Sythis should pose no problem. (Action 3)
Back to top Go down
Sythis

Sythis

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena #1 (Bluddy vs Sythis)   Battle Arena #1 (Bluddy vs Sythis) EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:33 pm

Hum... Afeter all he is not so stupid... Do you really think that you can do something with that shuriken? Hahahaha! Sythis made the Sand Wall Jutsu (Action 1-2), locating the wall between him and the shuriken, while he continued running between the trees (Action 3). Let's see what he does now...
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena #1 (Bluddy vs Sythis)   Battle Arena #1 (Bluddy vs Sythis) EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:41 pm

The shuriken went directly to the sand wall, as it was a constant chakra flow tat attracted it. Bluddy hadn't thought that this high speed would make it difficult for him to feel the trees (Dice number, 5), and that caused him to hit a tree at that extreme speeds. That made him fall to the floor and suddenly stop. He couldn't see the trees, but he could touch them, hear them. If he stared at the details, he would probably avoid more things like that. The jutsu wasn't perfect, and that was what had made it even more dangerous. He didn't even know where he was.

(( This jutsu, at stage one, makes you see a Desert. You should try to think that it only affects to your sight, so it is like if you were walking with your eyes closed. ))
Back to top Go down
Bluddy

Bluddy

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena #1 (Bluddy vs Sythis)   Battle Arena #1 (Bluddy vs Sythis) EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:40 pm

My jutsu aint perfect yet...imma have to use my speed only when i have a clear shot of him, until then best to keep him guessing...

Bluddy searched his surroundings to see what grid he was on (Action 1)

That sand wall is gonna be a problem too...guess ill just have to resort to melee

Bluddy rested so as to tend his injuries sustained when he crashed while he figured out his location (Action 2)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena #1 (Bluddy vs Sythis)   Battle Arena #1 (Bluddy vs Sythis) Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Arena #1 (Bluddy vs Sythis)
Page 1 of 1