ShinobiBattles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Battles!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Academy's Classroom

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Doran

Doran

Academy's Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Academy's Classroom   Academy's Classroom EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:08 pm

Academy's Classroom Dibujo15Academy's Classroom Tanake10
((This is the map of the class. As more students take part, I'll assign you your sits. You can talk between you, the class will officially start when there are 4 students. You can talk between you. If you talk with someone who is far from your sit, it's supposed that you're shouting, so I will decide with a dice if I catch you and punish or not. The people in your same group of 4 sits give you a sure conversation, without any possibility of being punished.))

Last edited by Doran on Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/adeptsofchaos
namikaze2

namikaze2

PostSubject: Re: Academy's Classroom   Academy's Classroom EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:56 pm

[b]sensei please where is my seat
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Academy's Classroom   Academy's Classroom EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:08 pm

You will seat beside Valkirion. said the sensei to Namikaze. Then he turned to the group of students. Behave well! I'll be listening to the rest of students, don't maeke too much noise.
Back to top Go down
Bluddy

Bluddy

PostSubject: Re: Academy's Classroom   Academy's Classroom EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Man Sensei, that simulation was too easy after Sythis joined in, we need a real challenge, right Sythis?
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Academy's Classroom   Academy's Classroom EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:01 am

The simulation for just for testing your abilities Bluddy. When the other students finish their own simulations we will start with real training. Then, the Sensei presented himself. My name is Tarune, and I'll be training your during this new course.
Back to top Go down
Sythis

Sythis

PostSubject: Re: Academy's Classroom   Academy's Classroom EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:57 am

Yeesss! It was time to stop playing like children...
Back to top Go down
http://worldrulerkira66.blogspot.com/
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Academy's Classroom   Academy's Classroom EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:43 am

After finishing your Fight Simulation, you can start training. You can only train once per day, and one type of training per day. If you double your training, it would work as two uncomplete trainings. Also, if you speciallise into a type of training, you may have a special chance of making it much more comlpete. Here you've got the different type of trainings.

Strength Training ((Increases Strength and Guard, Weapon and Taijutsu offense))
Train your strength by rising different weights and hitting.
General Training (( Increases Willpower and Accuracy, Ninjutsu Offense and Defense ))
You do a massive training in shuriken/kunai throwing and practice the jutsus you already know, until you see that your actions become better and faster.

(( As I told you before, you can only train once per day. When you train, I'll throw a ten faces dice and I'll tell you the number I get. It will be added to your stats (For the 8 basic stats the add will be a 10% of the number), that you should always show when you post since now. You can train two different things per day, but I'll throw two dices and divide them into two. Then, the lowest number will be added to the last training. If you train the sme stats two following days, two dices will be addded. If you train three days, three dices. And like that continuously. Your training posts must be descriptive. You have to write at least 5 lines. Now I'll post your stats. You will have to write them in every RP post.

Bluddy Nara

Strength: 14
Accuracy: 14
Willpower: 10
Intelligence: 12
Guard: 10
Agility: 15
Speed: 15
Stealth: 12

Ninjutsu O/D: 10/10
Genjutsu O/D: 10/10
Taijutsu O/D: 10/10
Weapon O/D: 10/10

Sythis Uzumaki

Strength: 12
Accuracy: 12
Willpower: 10
Intelligence: 14
Agility: 14
Speed: 15
Stealth: 15

Valkirion Uzumaki

Willpower: 14
Intelligence: 15
Speed: 14

They are based on how you acted during the fight.You al have the same totals, 2x15, 2x14, 2x12,2x10.

I'll be able to teach you a jutsu when a stat reaches 20.))
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Academy's Classroom   Academy's Classroom EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:22 pm

If two of you want to try your abilities between you, you just have to tell me, and I'll ask for a for an Arena session in the Village.

(( Remember that now you both attack and decide , and after the actions of both students I'll throw a dice per action, taking in count all your abilities. That will decide how everything works. Training jutsus will be done in the Academy's Playground for learning and in the Training Ground for raising its power. You may invent the jutsu if you explain it to me. And, remember that since now you MUST post your stats in EVERY post you do. ))
Back to top Go down
Valkirion

Valkirion

PostSubject: Re: Academy's Classroom   Academy's Classroom EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:40 pm

((Talking about jutsus and habilities, will the stats of shinobybattles.com count here? Because I'm specially training Genjutsus.))

Sythis, would you like to make a little battle? Just to start getting closer with the fight system.

Valkirion Uzumaki

Willpower: 14
Intelligence: 15
Speed: 14

((Not already sincronyzed with the training))
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Academy's Classroom   Academy's Classroom EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:17 pm

Before fighting between you, I need your ninja qualifications.

(( Go to the topic and do what's in there. In that way you won't need to write your stats all the time, and I'll have the stats easy to be seen. ))
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Academy's Classroom   Academy's Classroom EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:23 am

After finishing your Fight Simulation, you can start training. You can only train once per day, and one type of training per day. If you double your training, it would work as two uncomplete trainings. Also, if you speciallise into a type of training, you may have a special chance of making it much more comlpete. Here you've got the different type of trainings.

Strength Training ((Increases Strength and Guard, Weapon and Taijutsu offense))
Train your strength by rising different weights and hitting.
General Training (( Increases Willpower and Accuracy, Ninjutsu Offense and Defense ))
You do a massive training in shuriken/kunai throwing and practice the jutsus you already know, until you see that your actions become better and faster.

(( As I told you before, you can only train once per day. When you train, I'll throw a ten faces dice and I'll tell you the number I get. It will be added to your stats (For the 8 basic stats the add will be a 10% of the number), that you should always show when you post since now. You can train two different things per day, but I'll throw two dices and divide them into two. Then, the lowest number will be added to the last training. If you train the sme stats two following days, two dices will be addded. If you train three days, three dices. And like that continuously. Your training posts must be descriptive. You have to write at least 5 lines. Now I'll post your stats. You will have to write them in every RP post.

Namikaze Uchiha

Accuracy: 14
Willpower: 15
Intelligence: 14
Speed: 12
Stealth: 10

You'll be able to learn a Jutsu when you reach 20 into a stat. ))
Back to top Go down
namikaze2

namikaze2

PostSubject: Re: Academy's Classroom   Academy's Classroom EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:33 am

Sensei can we form teams and go into a battle
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Academy's Classroom   Academy's Classroom EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:52 am

BEFORE training, you should write down wour information in your Ninja Qualifications. (( Visit the Topic in the Academy thread and do it EXACTLY like it's written in there.)) Then you will be able of starting your training. (( The trainning must be well written, 5 lines minimum, it has to be something interesting to read. I have to enjoy what you write. But only after filling the Ninja Qualifications. )) After some training you will start a fight against Valkirion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy's Classroom   Academy's Classroom Empty

Back to top Go down

Academy's Classroom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShinobiBattles :: The World Of Sunshi :: Academy-
Jump to: